- ability to proofread and edit legal documents is a must
- 1-3 years of experience in employment / immigration law field
- knowledge of the Ontario Rules of Civil Procedure
- must be enthusiastic and organized
- ability to multitask, establish priorities and work independently
- strong computer skills, particularly with PCLaw, Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft Office and Mac
To apply for this position, please send your résumé, writing sample and latest academic transcript to [email protected]
Please refer to “Legal Assistant” in your subject line.